Monday, November 30, 2009

Which one is better for volume? Maybelline Collosal / L'oreal Voluminious/ Max Factor 200 Calorie?

Which out of these is better for volume? If so why? And please do not review if you haven't tryed it. Also please try to stay to these 3 mascaras. If you like Max Factor 200 calories should I get the curved brush or non curved?Thanks for the help!Which one is better for volume? Maybelline Collosal / L'oreal Voluminious/ Max Factor 200 Calorie?
Wow i've tried em all!! hahaha


anyways my favorite out of the bunch would have to be L'oreal Voluninious:)


it gives your lashes incredible length and nice seperation. i've had strangers give me compliments on my eyelashes saying they look fake! i 鈾?this mascara!





-here's what i also think of the other two-





Maybelline Collosal-


it kinda lenghtens bad seperation lashes look clumpy.


also, very very bad smell! it's horrible it smells like alchol eww it's just very strong so yeahh...





Max Factor 200 Calorie-


doesn't do much.


little to no length. clumpy as well.





The VOLUMINIOUS IS MY FAV:)Which one is better for volume? Maybelline Collosal / L'oreal Voluminious/ Max Factor 200 Calorie?
I like Maybelline Collosal and Loreal Voluminious. It seems though that the Loreal gets a little goopy, but I it's still one of my favs. The curved brushes are to give your lashes a slight curl, so that's up to you what you want. I find that either work well.
I like collosal, it gives nice volume. I just hate the smell of it.
Max Factor 2000 calories is a life saver! My lashes look gorgeouss with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal