Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline Dream foundations?

So I have the mousse, and I have it in the lightest shade which is too white for me. I think I'm going to get the powder, should I get the lightest shade? I am really white haha, but summers coming up so I might get tan anyway.Maybelline Dream foundations?
well since summer is coming up my dear :)


i probably recommend you getting a lighter shade of foundation and buying a cute bronzer.


i think using a foundation alone in the summer time is overrated because when its hot it makes your face cakey and creates makeup lines. in the summer time i ususally buy like a shade or 2 lighter than my face and use it as a base and put on a pretty bronzer on top of it because it last longer and makes you look more natural for the summer time





well if you disagree with me and decide to get that fabulous darker color than i would decide to do a dewy trick thing that i do so your foundation looks natural. first you take your lovely foundation put it on your hand, foundation brush, or whatever you use to apply makeup and put a face lotion and blend/mix it together. it should be a nice creamy color and it should look like a foundation color... when you are done apply it on your face and wa la there is your natural beautiful color for the summertime :)





(ps- dont use glittery lotions or perfume lotions cause they will dry out your skin and irritate it)





lots of love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal