Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline lash stiletto mascara?

is the new maybelline lash stiletto any good? i know its a lengthening mascara, but does it offer at least a little bit of volume? hows the lash blasts length compare with it, cuz i really need length and i might get the lash blast, does that lengthen? anyone have any pix of their lashes with either of those? thanks!Maybelline lash stiletto mascara?
this girl gives a pretty good review on it. and she shows what her eyelashes look like with and without it on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-XGWFY4鈥?/a>


then theres this girl's review on lash blast; also includes picture of her eye with and without the mascara: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaRz1t9eT鈥?/a>Maybelline lash stiletto mascara?
I just bought it a few days ago, I thought it commericals were really cool and I was in desperate need of a new mascara.


The packaging is really cool! Amazing actually. :)


It is a lengthening mascara, definatley. It makes your eyelashes longer than any other mascara I have tried, but I can't excatly say it gave me more volume. As for the volume on my lashes, I have tried better.


Lash blast vs. Stiletto, I would totally recommend the stiletto because of the length it give me, and plus the container is really cool too. Not only that though, I wanna say it drys faster, and stays on longer.


Lash blast is more for volume, and it does clump.


you might want to check out some reviews on youtube :)
ITS AMAZING!!


My friend just came to school today wearing it and I was blown away.


Sorry I dont have pictures but her lashes were so much more longer and they looked thicker because of the mascara.


Its not clumpy but its slightly obvious shes wearing mascara.





Lash blast is good too, but try stiletto first!


%26lt;3
i haven't try it but im going to


you should try it too


and do not buy the lash blast


its soooo terrible,,,really clumpy ,flaky and weird too


by weird i mean it made my lash look like it glue together

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal