Monday, November 30, 2009

Is maybelline matte mouse hypoallergenic and like noncomedogenic and all of that?

helpppppp me.Is maybelline matte mouse hypoallergenic and like noncomedogenic and all of that?
I don't know if it's either, but as far as anything being hypoallergenic, that's a useless term. All it means is that they tested it on x amount of people and they didn't have reactions to it. Unless you know what it is that your skin is sensitive to, you won't be able to tell if your skin will have a bad reaction to the ingredients in the make up. One little known fact: Make up can (and by all means should)be refunded, whether you purchase it at a cosmetic counter or drug store if you're not satisfied with it.Is maybelline matte mouse hypoallergenic and like noncomedogenic and all of that?
I don't think so. I do use it, and I like it very much. It doesn't say those things on the label so I am assuming not.
It looks soo cute in dat lil jar, but it reminds me of sugar and breaking out.....I didnt buy it because I feel as though I would be slathering cake icing all over my face!
im sorry i dont nkow
im not sure. try going to the webpage!! i use and and love it.
WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal