Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline mineral foundation?

heyy!


was just wondering has anyone tried the new mineral foundation and would they reccommend it?Maybelline mineral foundation?
I use mineral foundation and it's amazing. It's so much better for your skin than normal foundation.


I would suggest looking into some other brands though as the whole point of mineral makeup is that it has natural ingredients and a lot of makeup companies are now jumping on the mineral bandwagon but they are using the same chemicals and just adding a few minerals.


I use everyday minerals and they have only 4 (natural) ingredients and look really good.





http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=view鈥?/a>Maybelline mineral foundation?
I did and I do not recommend it. It sits on my face and does not blend in.
Mineral makeup is really sheer and natural. It's good for your skin and the best kind of foundation you can get.





I have not tried it though, I just know that about mineral makeup in general.
I have heard GREAT things about the Mayelline Mineral Foundation. Check out www.makeupalley.com for the reviews and comments.
I saw a special report on cosmetic data base dot com and it shows this product as a dangerous hazard. That data base you can plug in brands and it will tell you a real review of if a product is safe or not. I read the back of the label and it did have a warning that can cause irritation and redness and to see a doctor if condition persists. That was enough for me not to buy it.
absolutely amazing!


i would definately reccomend it...made my skin sooo much betterr and helped my spots aswell as it didnt cause as many!


just make sure you get the right colour because otherwise it really doesnt look right...but there is a variety of colours so you can easily find one that will suit you!


x
Go to a health food store or somewhere where they sell organic food or all oranic stuff. Normally they have great mieral foundation and it wont dry your skin out
i've used it before, and i think that it's amazing
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal