Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Great Lash Mascara from Maybelline as good as people say it is???

How good is it?? Is it healthy to use? What results did you get. details plz, thank you!!Is Great Lash Mascara from Maybelline as good as people say it is???
i really like itIs Great Lash Mascara from Maybelline as good as people say it is???
oh no. i hate great lash mascara. i dont know if its just because i have really long eyelashes and there really thin, but it makes my eyelashes look even thinner %26amp; clumpy. i dont reccomend it.
I didn't like it because it takes FOREVER to dry! I have very deep-set eyes, and as soon as I blinked my eyes I had mascara all over my face! I threw it away after the second day...





However, I do like Maybelline's Sky High Curves mascara -- it dries faster, and is one of the few drugstore-brand mascaras that keeps the curl in my lashes! (Yes, I use an eyelash curler, but a lot of mascaras seem to straighten my lashes!) It also does a fairly good job of lengthening, and is not as clumpy as some brands.
its kinda clumpy and a thin formula... and if it gets wet or you cry you'll look crazy compared to other mascaras. I wouldn't recommend it but its cheap, so try it.
I always laugh because I find it to be absolute CRAP


I use ';two faced'; lash injection


That rocks !
not water proof
Love love love!!!!! that mascara. I use blackest black. I have tried everything from Chanel, Lancome, Dior, Loreal, Aveda and a million others and I love the pigment, and the brush in the maybelline. It doesn't flake and it's like $6.
You know, I've always had trouble with Great Lash. It's hailed as being so good, and maybe for other people it can be, but I know I'm not the only one that's been less than satisfied with it.


Personally, it irritated my eyes, made them feel itchy and weird, as well as being difficult when I applied it. It clumped easier than a lot of other brands, and just felt awkward on my lashes.


I do love Sephora brand mascaras, though - you could check into those for really consistently great mascara. It never clumps and always feels lightweight, while still packing a punch visually.


Best of luck!
You should REALLY try Mary Kay's Ultimate or Lash Lengthening Mascaras!! They are truly amazing and only $10-$12. Check out my website at: www.marykay.com/mguzzetta


I offer great samples and discounts!
surprisingly, i didn't like it at all. my mom swears by it , but it was clumpy. like really clumpy. maybe it was because i got the water proof one , bu ti didn't like it. the wand was too small too. they also didn't have the shade i needed( which was brown). i prefer lash exact by cover girl . its awesome! it really has no clumps and glides through your lashes easily. hope i helped!
No, I found it to make my lashes clumpy.





I've had good experience with Cover Girl - I don't know the name, but it has a different sort of wand (like silicon?), and it's in a purple tube.
i tried it 2 years ago. its not bad but not too good either. i think is okay .good for teenagers.
It's okay


It's is so clumpy


I can't use it unless i brush my eyelashes out after applying

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal