Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maybelline XXL Curl Power or Covergirl Lashblast?

I'm stuck between the two,which one should I get?





Pros? Cons?





Thanks in advance! :]Maybelline XXL Curl Power or Covergirl Lashblast?
maybelline xxl curl power


pros:


-curved brush(for curlier and longer lashes)


-includes primer


-lasts all day


-doesn't clump





cons:


-double ended, so takes longer to put on





covergirl lash blast:


pros:


-easy to put on





cons:


-clumpy as hell!





so my obvious pick is maybellineMaybelline XXL Curl Power or Covergirl Lashblast?
i would go 4 maybelline because maybelline in general has better quality products. Plus maybelline is less clumpy and looks great, but takes a little longer to put on, while covergirl lashblast is easy and fast to put on but it was a little bit more clumpy, but it still looks good though, u just have to ahve a little bit of patience with it. :)
Always go for Maybelline mascara. I just love their mascaras. Great quality and satisfaction!





Mascara = Maybelline
I say go with the lash blast. I have the curl power and I really hate it. The brush is awkward because of the curve so its hard to apply. Also, it doesn't curl at all and makes my lashes look spidery. It does make them long, but doesn't give much volume. It's probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. I'm going to buy the Lash Blast next because I've heard really great things about it. If you do decide to go with the XXL, you should get the one with the straight brush so its easier to apply. Good luck!
covergirl lash blast is the best


doesnt clump


goes on great








the maybelline takes to long to part on and b/c of the brush its hard to put on
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal