Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maybelline sky high curves waterproof mascara reviews?

ok now i changed my mind agian haha and ok so what do you think about this mascara if you have used it please tell me and you experience with it. i wanna go swimming so i need to make sure it stays put unlike many others. if you didnt like it then please give me your other reconmendations! thanx soo much! %26lt;3Maybelline sky high curves waterproof mascara reviews?
Wow. i love it. it gives you volume, and definition. and its waterproof %26lt;33


my favoriteeeeeMaybelline sky high curves waterproof mascara reviews?
No didn't go much on that one the one I use is maybeline full n soft it is water proof it glides on no clumping, no flaking and it also does wonders for your eyelashes and it is not expensive. i hope this helps you.
Go to makeupalley.com , best website EVER for makeup reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal