Monday, November 30, 2009

Is maybelline mineral powder foundation yellow?

Someone suggested to me to get maybelline mineral powder foundation (i'm thinking on the liquid) because it has yellow undertones because I am a very fair asian and I need a makeup with yellow base undertones...Does the shade Natural Ivory 3 have yellow undertones? Does ivory (in Maybelline brand) have yellow undertones (because I read that for diff. brands, Ivory can be a very light pink?)Is maybelline mineral powder foundation yellow?
I actually went to a makeup counter to get help picking a shade for this product...


The lady helping told me that the Natural Ivory 3 has PINK undertones in it. The Porcelain Ivory 2 is what you would buy if you wanted yellow undertones.


Hope that helped!
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal