Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline Mascara helpppppp?

Did you try Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express before? What do you think of it?Maybelline Mascara helpppppp?
i think its really good like the 3rd time you use it, the first two times...ehhh not so good,, but try telescopic by loreal,, the best mascara ive ever tried,, one coat and your lashes are instantly longerMaybelline Mascara helpppppp?
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara is AMAZING. Here are some pictures of me wearing it! It really does help with lengthening, I have the shortest lashes ever. It also doesn't clump. You can get it at any drugstore for $5 to $8





http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uNCSjHbM73M/Sk鈥?/a>





http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>
Brilliant! Its an amazing mascara.You may feel a little confused on whether you should get this product or not. Everyone has different expectations, and different ';wants and needs'; So i suggest you try it out yourself. So buy the regular, and try it. There is no knowing unless you try it YOURSELF. Good luck! But don't apply it too heavy and make sure you curl your lashes ( if you want).
one youtuber has greatly raved over this, saying it's fab. but reviews on makeupalley states otherwise.


personally i'm not a fan of maybelline mascaras, at all.


they always smudge like nobody business for me, waterproof/smudgeproof or not.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, I'M WARNING YOU
sucks so badd. i love covergirl lashblast. its the best.
it sucks. don't waste your money on it.
Actually, I LOVE IT. It works so good. I usually use expensive brand mascaras and never really payed attention to drugstore brands. Until one time I used a friend's mascara and it happened to be the Colossal Volume Express. It worked soo good and stays on all day. Don't forget to choose the waterproof one, works way better. Eversince then, I don't use expensive mascara. I use Maybelline.
i like it but i use another not expensive mascara from avon under it which makes a big difference ! people always ask me if i have false eyelashes on :)) i love it !
Not my favorite, it's a very disappointing product. I only use waterproof mascara and when it finally came in waterproof I got it because the tube kind of drew me in, and I wanted to see if it would work on my eyelashes, I'm always trying to find that perfect mascara. So when I got this I tried it on right away and when I did, it only gave me length, and some volume, I usually go for volume and thickening mascaras, and this didn't delivered. So I lefted it on for the whole day and well I was watching a pretty sad movie and balled my eyes out, I went to the bathroom to check my face, the mascara had run and smudge ALL over my face. The problem with this mascara is that each time I felt my eyelashes it never felt dry. It took a pretty long time to dry, but had I know this before I balled out my eyes, I would've never have used it in the first place. So I tried it again the next day to a picnic, and when I checked my face, it smudged on me like crazy, I was just wearing mascara, no eyeliner or eye shadow. The only thing I really like about this is that its SUPER black mascara, I had this in GlamBlack, and its the darkest mascara I had, so I guess 1point for that, but just because it didn't work for me or others, don't mean it won't work for you, you can still buy it and see how you like it, you might like it, you might not. I personally don't like and it's just my opinion (:
I don't like it a bit, it clumps a lot and just a waste of money. Don't buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal