Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does maybelline dream matte moose cover pimples?

does Maybelle dream matte moose cover pimples and not make them worse and could i wear it to school with no one one knowing and is it water proof and how much is it in australiaDoes maybelline dream matte moose cover pimples?
I doubt it no. Mousses tend to dry out the skin which is exactly what you don't want because it will just dry out the pimples and you will get big cakey bits where your pimples are which will draw attention to them more than hiding them!


If your pimples are quite red, I would suggest using a green concealed first to help counteract the redness then a concealed which is a shade lighter than your foundation. I would then choose a primer like the smashbox photo finish primer which is full of antioxidents which all help your spots and make your skin really soft.


So, mosturise, prime, conceal, and then a nice liquid foundation- no mousse- and this should help!





Hope this helps! ;)Does maybelline dream matte moose cover pimples?
I used to use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse every day and it didn't cover my pimples very well (you need a concealor for that) but it didn't make them worse either.





It's not waterproof. I didn't find it to have very good staying power.





Overall it is a good foundation, but the only thing that bugged me was that it didn't stay on very long.





It should be about $20-$25 Australian Dollars. It's about $30 here in New Zealand so yea.
If you can find Revlon Colorstay, go for that. It looks natural with WAY better coverage than the DMM. And it doesn't easily come off in water (it IS a long wearing formula) but I wouldn't call it totally waterproof. It's just an all around better option for what you're going for :D





I live in the U.S. so I don't know how much it would be down under, it's usually 10-12 USD.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal