Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maybelline shine free translucent powder?

anyone use this, or have in the past?


did it work to control oil?


thanks!Maybelline shine free translucent powder?
it works realllly well.


you may also want to


use clean and clear oil


absorbing sheets, so


you don't have to keep


applying make up and


end up looking cakey.


(:





mine;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Maybelline shine free translucent powder?
I love all Maybelline products and like we all know it is quality but quite expensive. I get all my Maybelline freebies from http://www.moneysaveuk.com/beauty.htm It's great that you can try before you buy. When I do have to buy I try and get my husband to buy it for me...it's the price of beauty I tell him! It doesn't work all of the time!
i use their mineral translucent powder and i love it......of course no powder can control shine for too long.....what really works is a mattifying primer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal