Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reviews on Maybelline 'The Colossal' mascara?

I only want reviews on it if you have ever tried it.


How did it work?


Was it a good mascara?


Do you recommend it?


If not, what mascaras do you recommend?


thanks!Reviews on Maybelline 'The Colossal' mascara?
One of the best mascaras I have ever used!


It never clumped for me, and it made my eyelashes appear longer and fuller!


The only problem I has was that it flaked a little, but not too much.


I totally recommend it! If you don't like that one, then I recommend L'Oreal Voluminous Original in a dark grey bottle with gold font! They both work amazing!


Hope I helped!Reviews on Maybelline 'The Colossal' mascara?
i use this all the time. i like da smell.i dont kno it kinda smells like roses.so yeh da only thing is to get long lashes u hav to keep applyin it.but in da end it works it gives both volum n length..


yeh i recommend it.give it a try trust me its good ****
honestly it didnt work for me !


i hated it !


it smelled so nasty !


%26amp;%26amp; barly added any volume to my lashes and didnt hold a curl.





i would highly recomment lashblast by covergirl [orange tube] it is amazing !





or rimmel londons sexy curves ! its great for holding a curl.
It was freakin Fabulous!!


It made my lashes 3x as long, and darker, and didn't clump at all!!


It was a prefect mascara!


And i recomend it over SO many other brands


HOpe i helped!!
It's wonderful!


it can actually hold a curl, make my lashes 1000x longer, and gives me volume ! I totally recommend it !
it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal