Saturday, November 28, 2009

Poll survey for Women: L'oreal mascara or Maybelline?

I DONT WEAR MAKEUPPoll survey for Women: L'oreal mascara or Maybelline?
neither.. i would use the new covergirl lash lights or whatever its called... the one where you pick the color according to your eye color... its awesomePoll survey for Women: L'oreal mascara or Maybelline?
Maybelline...well...mascara.
I prefer smashbox (you can get it at sephora) its amazing!
I use Maybelline =) and L'oreal LOL I like maybelline better though
Maybelline
Maybelline
DIORSHOW - best mascara there is.
maybelline
L'Oreal, hands down. Maybelline SUCKS.
Only woman guys.
loreal
loreal
I'm not really brand loyal, I think I have Maybelline right now.
Both test on animals, so none.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal