Monday, November 30, 2009

Which makes the best LIQUID eyeliner? : revlon, maybelline, loreal or covergirl?

And can you please tell me what is the name of the product. Please dont say mac cuz they dont sell it close where I live and I cant but it online either cuz Im only 15Which makes the best LIQUID eyeliner? : revlon, maybelline, loreal or covergirl?
Personally, I use Almay liquid black eyeliner.. it doesn't smear and it stays in place.. And, its tip is shaped to get around the edges of your eyes.. Plus, it looks pretty! ~ Hope I helped...


:-)Which makes the best LIQUID eyeliner? : revlon, maybelline, loreal or covergirl?
Maybelline makes the best eye products hands down. Ask anyone. Their mascara is the best selling in the world; all the models use it. I havent bought their liquid in a long time but I bet they still have it.





Why use liquid? Use a pencil or cake with a brush for perfect control. The liquid eyeliner is like hard core paint. Not for nice girls or day wear in my opinion. Perfect for that vampire costume you've been dying to wear...
Actually Avon makes a very nice liquid eyeliner. ';Perfect Wear Eyewriter';. It comes in 4 shades and wears very well all day. The price is right too. It is waterproof and creates nice sharp definition. Hope this helps. For younger customers their ';Mark'; line is perfect. Check it out!
For the brands you say you can have access to Revlon Colorstay. Another good drugstore brand for liquid eyeliner is Almay's Liquid Liner- this is much better than Revlon.
yeah Mac is the best but I lost ALL of my makeup and brushes so I'm punishing myself. I'm gonna try the Almay today!
I like loreal's eyeliner.


It goes on smooth and doesnt crack..If you would like a cheaper one try nyc eyeliner..its like 2 bucks..and its good as well..
MAC Cosmetics : )
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal