Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation?

Has everyone ever tried Maybelline's line of Mineral Power products??? I really would like to try it so please give me some feed back on what you think of it if you have tried it.Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation?
im watching this one. me too! i wanna try it cause it seems sumthing like bare minerals..somewatMaybelline Mineral Power Foundation?
tried it and it made me itch. Looked at the ingredients and it's full of chemicals!


It's made ';with'; minerals not ';just'; minerals. Big difference.


I can't use anything with bismuth in it either or talc.


Now I use LA Minerals and it's the best I've ever used.


They have samples for like $1 on their site and they ship em free:)



well: of course it is very important with Makeup as your answers


to Beauty %26amp; Style yes that's Maybelline Products USA Inc but


the best !
i have not tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal