Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil-free?

yes, definitely but if you wash your face everyday, i dont think that'll be your problem. it actually provides great coverage. but another alternative would be bare escentuals or bare naturale by loreal. :]Is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil-free?
No, I don't believe it is. That's unfortunate, because when I first applied it to my oily, acne-prone skin the finish was great. My skin quickly became shiny again however through the day and by the evening I had small pimples on various parts of my face.Is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation oil-free?
Its a major pore clogger
Hii! =D It might be oil-free, but there may be other things that may cause acne or pimples. If you have an oily face or have acne/pimple problems make sure you check out the package bag ingrediants first. ^.^ To be on the safe side. I like using Neutrogena and Physician's Formula makeup line better though. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal