Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do Covergirl or Maybelline test on animals??

On the covergirl site it says: ';P%26amp;G, maker of CoverGirl cosmetics, does not test beauty products on animals; nor do we ask suppliers to test them on our behalf. We do not test beauty ingredients on animals, except in rare cases when needed to meet regulatory or safety obligations.'; so does that mean they don't test most products on animals??





I looked on the Maybelline website and found nothing about animal testing. I just bought some mascara from maybelline and now I am not sure if I want to use it. What do you think?? Do Covergirl or Maybelline test on animals??
I hope they don't test on animals. I don't think any makeup company should test on animals!!Do Covergirl or Maybelline test on animals??
go here! its the peta2 list of companies that DO test on animals





http://shopcrueltyfree.peta2.com/cruelty_free_companies_search.aspx?Donottest=-1%26amp;Product=0%26amp;Dotest=0 Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal