Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies, which maybelline products you like the most?

Lipstick? eye liner? eye shadow? or what?





**Maybelline New YorkLadies, which maybelline products you like the most?
Phooey on makeup.





You've already got the face of an angel. If you got any more beautiful it'd be unfair on other women.Ladies, which maybelline products you like the most?
Great Lash, the mascara in the pink tube, is the best mascara ever!! It is cheap but it doesn't clump and just works beautifully! :)





Makeup artists have used this for over 20 years!
i use mainly eyeliners and so thats my fav in maybelline products..
GREAT LASH MASCARA! This is the best,love it...
eye liner, used it for years.
Maybelline Full and Soft mascara.
i love their mascara great lash and also their eyeshadow.
I like their masacra %26amp; eye shadow, I haven't really tried their other products yet but I was pretty pleased with the masacra and eye shadow.
l prefer u 2 use lipstick b'cos when u kiss u can kiss n leck my bottom part too-MY C.
i like their mascara. it seems to work well
mascara
i really like Maybelline Masacara i forget the name of it but its in the fat tube love it makes my lashes look really thick and long!
dream matte mouse!
I use Maybeline lip color.
I like their lip glosses. Very cheap and nice to wear.
Their mascara - makes lashes appear thicker and longer, doesn't smear, and the price is right.
Mascara and makeup remover.
your hot.
their mascara is the best.
Great Lash Blackest Black mascara! in the pink and green tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal