Monday, November 30, 2009

Almay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?

Which would work better for my skin? This is me:





http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa100鈥?/a>





I have kind of dry to normal skin, and i usually dont get pimples alot. My main problem is the dark circles under my eyes and the dark areas around my mouth.





If you have used any of these foundation please let me know what you think of them. Thank You.Almay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?
DONT USE SMART SHADE.


it is a WASTEEEEEE.


It comes out yellowish and at the bottom of the bottle its brown and weird.


Liquid mousse is better.Almay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?
I have used both and personally, I like the dream mousse. It works wonders and it makes your face so even and soft looking. It also adds moisture and doesn't dry out your skin. For the dark circles and other dark area's use a concealer that is a couple of colors lighter than your foundation. Just dab it on and use as much as you need. Then don't rub the foundation over the concealor, dab it on lightly and blend. Hope this helps. Have a great day!
dream liquid mousse is great! it doesn't clog my pores, or make my face oily at all. it covers everything easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal