Monday, November 30, 2009

Have anybody tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse foundation?

is it oil-free and doesnt clog uo pores?Have anybody tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse foundation?
I use dream matte mousse and haven't had any problems, i have been using it for years and wouldn't use any other foundation. my opinion it goes on smooth and of course it does rub off on clothing a little bit because it has the powder mixed in with the liquid so that you aren't using both liquid and powder concealers.Have anybody tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse foundation?
All makeup gets into your pores. This foundation is a lighter foundation that if you chose the right color for your skin tone no one can tell you are wearing it. that is true with all foundations. Also, what works for one person is not necessarily going to work for you also. That is why there are so many types of foundation out there. Factors that are key in choosing a foundation are: What is your skin type? (Dry, oily, normal/combo) What type of coverage are you looking for? (Natural, heavy, matte, medium....) and of course choosing the correct shade. Different formulas are made for different skin types and coverage.
Yes actually I got it yesterday. I have really oily skin and it works really well. Yeah it's oil free and it doesn't clog pores.
No not me is it good I,ll try sometime
oil-free no clogged pores
its not the best, the thing is when you're wearing it, people can tell you're wearing foundation
it is an okay makeup. it doesn't look too smooth though.
I love dream matee mouse it is amazing
Yeah I tried it but it was kinda clumpy. I would'nt recommend it. Yoiu should try Maybelline pure. make up, I use that and it goes on really smoothly, it does'nt clog pores, it is oil-free, and 50% water! I absolutley love it! Hope that helps!
actaully it's not , for some people like me it did clog pores and personnaly like u know how they say it feels like a cloud or like ur wearing njothijng, it's not true i thought it was a heavy product and after a couple of hours it feels like it'smelting off ur face i din'tike it at all and it did clog my pores and it does contain oil so dont use it if ur woried about getting pimples, and oh i suggest use the pure one from maybelline that is a good product it's oil free and wont clog pores i use it and it never gave me pimples i like actaully and oh i knopw people said it din't but if u hava had acne problems becuase of oil foundations then this one will clog pores for some people it doesn'yt beacuse thier skin doens't recat to oil it wont clog pores but if u had probelms then dont use this foundation
It didn't clog my pores, but it doesn't go one very smooth. It gets clumpy and I always end up getting it in my hair. It also gets on clothing when you put on a shirt or hug someone. I wouldn't really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal