Monday, November 30, 2009

Almay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?

Which would work better for my skin? This is me:





http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa100鈥?/a>





I have kind of dry to normal skin, and i usually dont get pimples alot. My main problem is the dark circles under my eyes and the dark areas around my mouth.





If you have used any of these foundation please let me know what you think of them. Thank You.Almay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?
well i haven't used either product, but from the commercials i saw the dream liquid mousse looks too fake. Like her skin didn't look real at all! The smart shade looked more convincing. Sweet pic by the wayAlmay Smart Shade makeup or Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse?
You look like you have flawless skin in the picture! But anyways, Almay Smart Shade is pretty good. Dont get the smart shade blush - it's not great. The bronzer is amazing and looks very natural. I went to the store to buy Maybelliene Liquid Mousse but I was testing it out and put it on my finger and it was like water! So I wound up not buying it.








Another great foundation is maybelliene mineral power %26amp; the pressed powder over it. GREAT product :)





Hope i helped
I think the Dream Liquid Mousse is a lot better. The woman on the commercial is just to prove that it makes your skin look smooth and completely pore-less. Plus, its less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal