Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have you tried Maybelline's newest mascara (the one in the Yellow tube)?

Because I wanna know





1) is there a waterproof one available


2) does it look good


3) Yes i'm a guy and I wear makeup fVck off if you have an issue with thisHave you tried Maybelline's newest mascara (the one in the Yellow tube)?
I recently bought this mascara and I was disappointed. It clumps on my eye lashes too much and makes them stick together. I like to go for a natural look, so it doesn't work for me at all. I threw it away!Have you tried Maybelline's newest mascara (the one in the Yellow tube)?
its not about having an issue , i know some guys who put make-up , but mascara -never.. sorry but they don't look good on guys , unless ,ofcours, your like gay :)


No really if you really have to put mascara choose a seethrow one please :P
it gave me spider lashes!
rock on dude!


I want to try it, but i never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal