Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline Great Lash (pink&green tube) vs. Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange tube) mascara?

I would like an opinion from someone who has used BOTH of these mascaras.


I have somewhat short, blonde eyelashes. I would love to lengthen them %26amp; make them thicker WITHOUT CLUMPING!





Which mascara do you prefer?


Please don't list any other mascaras unless they can be found at a drugstore.Maybelline Great Lash (pink%26amp;green tube) vs. Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange tube) mascara?
I've used both these mascaras in the past, but I don't recommend them. Great Lash won't clump, but it doesn't do much for lengthening. I have short lashes like yours, and while Lash Blast lengthened them somewhat, I have found that Maybelline Define-A-Lash is the best drugstore mascara out there. It's in a green tube. It lengthens really, really well and doesn't clump at all.Maybelline Great Lash (pink%26amp;green tube) vs. Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange tube) mascara?
I have only used the first, which clumped and looked quite fake.


I have not considered the Lash Blast because the brush is too big (the smaller the brush, the better, that goes for any type of lashes)


I found that Maybelline's Full N Soft worked well, but it flaked at times and was a little dry for my taste.


A friend of mine uses this one..


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


And it looks fantastic on her lashes.


It will really depend on your lashes though how a mascara will work.
I have tried both, but neither have worked for my eyes without clumping. (of course, my eyelashes are medium long and brown) I use Mary Kay now. (not @ drugstores) I believe the Lash blast from Cover-girl worked better with the clumping. Good luck!
I've used both of them, i wouldn't specifically recommend either, but i liked Great Lash more.


the only mascara i've used that i Really like is Maybelline Colossal Volume Express.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal