Monday, November 30, 2009

Loreal, Covergirl or Maybelline for mascara?

There is a double ended one from loreal a whole bunch from covergirl and that colossal stuff from maybelinne. which one works the best?Loreal, Covergirl or Maybelline for mascara?
Maybelline mascaras are AMAZING :) I've used them...practically all of them and so far, my favorite is the Sky High Curves one! It curls, volumizes, yet separates your lashes and i luv luv LOve it! :) No hurt in tryin it out!Loreal, Covergirl or Maybelline for mascara?
I didn't really like the double ended one that I tried, but it was ok. My favorite brand is Maybelline and I am loving the new kind they have in the yellow tube with purple writing. Best I've ever used.
Maybelline. Our make-up artists here in the Philippines uses it on us during shows, nothing else.


But i also use Avon sometimes.
Personally, I have tried quite a few, and I don't believe you can top Loreal (Voluminous).
i love maybelline


i have many of their mascaras and they all work great


but also prestige mascaras are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal