Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I make my lashes really big and full?... I have Maybelline LashStylist...?

i hate having big and full lashes cause i'm male.





ah well...





:)How do I make my lashes really big and full?... I have Maybelline LashStylist...?
Cover Girl's Lash Exact is great for lifting and separating, but when you really want your lashes to stand out - just use falsies.How do I make my lashes really big and full?... I have Maybelline LashStylist...?
I really like the mascaras that have the white end and the coloured end, L'oreal is my fav, they really work for me
Apply a little bit of face powder on your lashes and then apply Loreal Voluminous on your lashes. This will do wonders.
USE LANCOME'S CILS BOOSTER XL and then use the new mascarra called Fatale. You will look like a drag queen and LOVE IT! LOL
i have lash stylist too!!! wow this mascara is crazy. don't do more than 2 coats, otherwise you'll look like you have 2 tarantulas on your face (trust me i know!). anyways, just go slow - don't worry the mascara dries very slowly - %26amp; take it by sections. first do the inner lashes, then the middle, then the outer. be sure to concentrate of the roots of the lashes. practice makes perfect!
start with clean dry lashes and let each coat dry a bit after applying, then coat the tips.
My favorite product is Benefit Bad Girl mascara. It's a little more expensive than brands like Maybelline but it's worth it. I have spent years buying different mascara only to throw them out two days later but this one rocks!
use covergirls's lash exact it come in a purple bottle and i think queen latifah is the model for it
Actually, I like Lash Stylist the best (of the brands you can find in drug stores).... it makes my eyelashes stand out more than any other mascara I've tried. One tip with that mascara would be to make sure that you get the excess mascara off of the sides of the wand-- if not it will just end up clumping on your eyelashes. I usually stick it in the tube once, get the excess off, then do my top lashes. I might run it through the lashes a couple times if it's not as thick as I want it to look, and I then lightly do the bottom lashes. I then stick it in the tube again to do the other eye.


For me, the comb-type mascara wands make eyelashes bigger than just normal brush mascara wands. But if this mascara isn't working for you, I would maybe try one of the brush-type wands. The comb kind can be a little harder to use if you're not used to it-- the main thing to remember, like I said, is to get all the excess mascara off of the wand before applying it to your eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal