Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who uses ';maybelline mineral powder';?

i think thats the name of it. it comes in a little jar with a brush.


my question is, did it make your face break-out ?Who uses ';maybelline mineral powder';?
A couple girls I know use it and they don't seem to have problems/signs of breakouts from it.. I haven't tried it though.. I thought it'd be messy.. ya know? I hope your face gets all better if that happened to you.. gotta love having to experiment with make up products to find the one that you really love.. but be careful.. they seem to discontinue products once that happens! hahaWho uses ';maybelline mineral powder';?
I didn't use it much because it comes in a crappy jar and the way it is the powder spills out every where and you loose like a lot of the powder every time you open the lid!!!! It is ridiculous. I instead got Neutrogena makeup. I %26lt;3 it.
Wow...I thought it was just me. I bought the Maybelline mineral powder when it first came out and yes it made me break out. My face has always been clear but after a few days with that, I broke out. I threw it out.
i dont but my frnd does.itz really bad she hardly applies it.doesnt suit her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal