Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?

Will it make me break out or give me more acne?


I'm thinking of getting it (it will be my first foundation). I have combination skin..but I would use an acne wash everyday. And a concealer on top of the foundation probably.


But does the foundation cause breakouts?


Thanks so so much!!!! I'll pick a 10 point best answer too lol.


=]





:)


%26lt;3ElwingDoes Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?
From what ive heard, it really depends on the individual- some people say it makes them break out, others say it works wonders, others say it makes them look greasy. Just buy it and test it on a small patch of skin and see how your skin reacts to it. As long as you wash it off after you've finished wearing it, you'll probably be fine.





Btw I sometimes use this foundation and personally it hasnt made me break out.Does Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?
omg they test on animal? =o thats sads i may take mine back now =[ Report Abuse

well for me it clogged my pores sooooo badly and looked really bad and its super thick!! if its going to be your first foundation go with their ';pure makeup'; its cheaper and doesn't clog pores and will look really natural =]]





also you can usually return makeup if its total crap so give it a shot and if it sucks just take it back =D
It was my first foundation too lol. It was great cause it actually matched my skin tone BUT you should never ever just cake your face with it (or any other foundation for that matter). I got it and only used it for the occasional zit or two, and it was great, no one ever noticed.
I've heard lots of people say that it broke them out and was really heavy and cakey. But some people love it and some people hate it. it depends on you and your skin. I personally would try something else because it seems like it would cause your skin to break out.
It didn't make me break out more, but it could be different for each person. It works really good, though. Just make sure you always wash it off at night, and all of that, and it should work good. Hope this helps!! =)





Mine?


http://answe
I have it and i would suggest not getting it... the first day i used it i broke out on my chin and forehead. Also it looks really cakey when you use it. I have stopped using it and my face is as clear as ever.
its the only foundation that doesnt couse me to break out along with bear minerals witch works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal