Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon or Covergirl or Maybelline?

which brand do you trust most for make-up?Revlon or Covergirl or Maybelline?
covergirl period .Revlon or Covergirl or Maybelline?
Well, actually, since were talking about drugstore brands, theres another one that costs the same as those ones, but is better in quality. They sell it at shoppers drugmart. The brand is called Annabelle. Also rimmel is decent.


Im not too fond of revlon covergirl or maybelline, but if i had to choose, through experience id say maybelline.
Well I've only ever tried covergirl and maybelline because personally, I think Revlon is for older women.


Out of the two I've tried covergirl covered better but didn't last and Maybelline didn't quite cover everything but it lasted longer.
For tinted moistuizer and liquid eyeliner I use Covergirl.





For foundation I love Maybelline.





Revlon is not quality in my opinion.
I use M.A.C.. it is pretty expensive so when i first started with make up, i used CoverGirl. I like Maybelline's mascara WAY better than CoverGirl though.
Covergirl
Maybelline over covergirl





dont like revelon at all what so ever
Revlon.
maybelline, also i like rimmel london for lip gloss
maybelline. but then again, i haven't really tried revlon.
I don't like cover girl at all it doesn't cover the girl at all.
Cover Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal