Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybelline defined-a-lash waterproof lenght and CG Last blast , which is better ? I have short non-curl lash?

Maybelline Defined-a-lash %26amp; Great lash %26amp; XXL intense length - volume and CG last blast . I'm so confused . I dont know how to choose a good one . I have short , non-curl lashMaybelline defined-a-lash waterproof lenght and CG Last blast , which is better ? I have short non-curl lash?
I find that the CG last blast is the best. It lengthens and curls but the brush is a too big for the lower lash line. I would suggest buying mascara wands and use those for the lower lash line. Other than that CG is great. Maybelline defined-a-lash is great but it clumps. I had to use a comb to separate my lashes.Maybelline defined-a-lash waterproof lenght and CG Last blast , which is better ? I have short non-curl lash?
lash blast works pretty well, i use the waterproof one cause from my experience i just like waterproof better. I have super short eyelashes too!





i wouldn't buy maybelline especially the double mascara's they have from my experience they just don't work and are not worth the money.





If you really want extra super long eyelashes go buy L'Oreal Volume Shocking double Mascara again in Waterproof that one worked wonders on my lashes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal