Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline Pure Minerals Foundation.what shade would suit my skin tone? HELP ?

well i heard dis mineral power is really good because my sis used it and it got rid of her spots,erm i got slightly dark skin and i was wondering what shade would suit me? can anyone helpMaybelline Pure Minerals Foundation.what shade would suit my skin tone? HELP ?
well i wouldnt really be able to tell you. you have to go to the store and try on a couple different shades to see which one truly matches your skin tone.Maybelline Pure Minerals Foundation.what shade would suit my skin tone? HELP ?
I suck at mineral makeup, so I'm afraid I can't give you any advice outside of my experience; Mineral foundation always comes too dark. So go in store and try it out before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal