Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?

Will it make me break out or give me more acne?


I'm thinking of getting it (it will be my first foundation). I have combination skin..but I would use an acne wash everyday. And a concealer on top of the foundation probably.


But does the foundation cause breakouts?


Thanks so so much!!!! I'll pick a 10 point best answer too lol.


=]





:)


%26lt;3ElwingDoes Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?
It makes your skin very oily. You said you have combination skin, so it could make it better, could make it worse. To get the best, you should go to a makeup counter at the department store and ask for their suggestions. They may try to sell you their product, but tell them that you are just interested in one specific product.Does Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation make you break out?
It tends to make my skin even oily-er, and I too have combination skin.


If you're looking for something that doesn't cause breakouts and looks natural, I recently got E.L.F.'s Mineral starter kit. It comes with Concealer, Foundation, Blush, and two brushes. I LOVE it, and it was pretty cheap (about $11)
nope. its my favorite foundation and it has never made me break out. and i have very sensitive skin.
Yes it makes me break out so bad!
maybelline oooh la la





-Vinny Bag of Donuts
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal