Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Maybelline Matte Mousse work well?

if you have more of a tannish complextion without too much blemishes, it should work. It tends to slide off your face during a warm day, so I recommend a good primer to go before it.Does Maybelline Matte Mousse work well?
It doesn't do the golf ball thing. I found that it actually sunk into my pores and made them larger. And the color was kind of dull and sallow.Does Maybelline Matte Mousse work well?
i loved it! i work in a pharmacy and out of the whole range we have it is my favourite. it made my skin look flawless.
i love the bronze matte mousse for cheeks and eyes!! I felt the regular mousse ended up being just as greasy feeling on my skin as other foundations
yes, you just have to make sure to use the right color... then it wont be orange...





i use it. and love it!


:)
I don't really like drugstore makeup, but YES i bought that a few months ago and it worked wonders!!!
I like the mineral power A LOT better
yea! it works really well~u just have to use alot
cakey and orange. it sucks
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal