Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Review of Maybelline Stiletto mascara?

Does it hold the curl long/ all day?





I have asain eyelashes and I want length.





Does it clump???





Is it hard to remove?Review of Maybelline Stiletto mascara?
well, it doesn't clump, but it stinks really bad and it just doesn't work well at all





only time i have ever been disappointed by maybellineReview of Maybelline Stiletto mascara?
I hated it. Used it a week and threw it away. just another gimmic.





I just started latisse this week. Only costs $99 to get started and you can stretch that 3-4 months. People are getting awesome results. Its 1/2 the price it was last year. In a month my eyelashes will be longer and in two months Ill have the eyelashes I always wanted. At that time I just need to apply it once a week to keep my Bambi eyelashes. Then you can wear good old fashioned maybeline pink/green ';orginal'; stuff and look fabulous!





If you dont want to go that rought, go to Sephora and try what they recommend. If you dont like it, they'll take it back. thats what I did. The mascara I found was only $1 more than that Stilletto crap.





Good luck!
ok for one thing you need to try several mascaras. in order to get a curl or and length you need to wear a couple types at one time. i dont mean clump it on so you look like kelly osborne..just wear like 2 coats. yes it makes them long but not curly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal