Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline full and soft mascara?

I got one the last week and havent tryed it yet being as im not a big fan of wearing makeup every day. as any one tryed it? if so is it good?Maybelline full and soft mascara?
You made a good choice buying that mascara. People often compliment me on my eyelashes and ask if I have fake ones on. My eyelashes are very small and straight and this mascara makes them look unbelievable.Maybelline full and soft mascara?
I like this mascara along with Great Wear in the pink tube. Full and Soft is natural and doesn't clump too bad like some of the others.
This mascara is fabulous! I'm thinking about going back to it, I've been using the voluminous and it isn't up to par.
yea i use it and it suits me well
Really really good.
maybelline is good it's owned by lancome who also owns loreal very good line
I personally think Maybelline Mascara is the best made, i have tried many other brands and never was as satisfied with them as i have been with Maybelline.
Yes! This is my one and only mascara! I absolutely love it! The formula doesn't clump or flake, it gives good volume, and it still looks natural. I use a lash comb or spoolie to comb through my lashes to get them looking their best.
I love this mascara. It's the only one I use. My best tip to make your lashes look full is to put a coat on and then let it dry. Then do another coat and let it dry. Then do one more coat making that three coats in all. Your lashes will look full and thick. Hope that helps.
Good for you for not feeling you have to wear make up everyday... But a bit of mascara can instantly brighten up your face. As can some blusher!





Yes it feels pretty good but I don't wear it much because my eyelashes have a habit of sticking together with any mascara.


Good luck!


Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal