Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dose the cheaper mascara you buy in drugstores, just as good as the brand names (Maybelline, L'oreal, etc) ?

Just want to know before I buy.Dose the cheaper mascara you buy in drugstores, just as good as the brand names (Maybelline, L'oreal, etc) ?
No No No! There is a huge quality difference. You get what you pay for. I buy the Clinique and it is the best I've found but my mom uses Estee Lauder and it is quite nice as well. My advice, if you are over the age of 16 it is time to invest in decent make-up products. You will look better and feel better. Once you start using a quality product you will certainly notice the difference in your skin. You can tell just by looking at someone if they are wearing cheap make-up or not.





Cheap make-up looks... well, cheap.Dose the cheaper mascara you buy in drugstores, just as good as the brand names (Maybelline, L'oreal, etc) ?
I have tried so many kinds and the best I have found quality and price wise is Almay conditioning mascara. I don't need any extras like curling or lengthing so this works awesome and doesn't make my eyes itch.
No,but any of Maybelline's mascaras are great!
Those are the same brands in the drug stores......My personal favorite mascara is Lash Exact from Covergirl.
wow your gorgeous 0_0
ummmm....I think i would just stick with the brand names because i no they work. But thats just my opinion!
It all depends on which one you get. I like Maybelline full and soft, and Max factor has some good ones. But neither of those are 2 bucks...more like $6-8. Now the ones you get from the dollar store that actually are around 2 bucks, no, those aren't that good. I buy benefit badgal lash, it's 19 bucks at Sephora but it's worth it. I love it! Another good one is made by Mary Kay, it's 15 I think, or 12 maybe? I don't know. It's in the silver tube.
Those are the same quality because they ARE cheap drugstore brands. I agree with the girl that said to try Clinique. I would also suggest Bee-Luscious, Chanel and/or Dior. These three are tops. They will all cost you around $20, give or take a few. But are well worth the extra cash because they will last longer and look MUCH better.





Just remember the the products you mentioned are cheap for a reason. They use low quality ingredients, are full of fillers and usually cost more in the long run.
i get pound ones from bodycare i think thr the same
Yes, these are just as good and less expensive. I used to sell cosmetics in a department store for years - some of the brands suggested - and L'oreal mascara is made by the same company that makes Lancome - but costs less. If you look at Glamour, Allure and other magazines, they often compare brands or ask models what they are using and almost all of them use Maybelline. Mascara needs to be thrown out often so why spend a fortune? Rarely would anyone say, ';Oh, what shade of mascara are you wearing?';


I do agree that wearing good cosmetics makes you feel good, but you should get the most bang for your buck.
I have a hard time with drug store mascara. Some people have very good luck with it, and as far as what other people can see, you can't tell the difference by looking at someone. I have to buy the pricier mascara because I get horrible allergic reactions around my eyes if I use the cheaper drugstore versions. So, my advice would be try the cheaper stuff first, and if it doesn't bother your eyes, keep using it!
at the moment im using


wet n wild. mega volume itz like $3 something.


i like it itz good.
You might as well try it, save your receipt. In CVS and Walgreen's, if you don't like a beauty product, you can return it.


I like Jane mascara, hi fiber, it's just over $3.
avoid the cheap ones...they're crap. i'd stick w/CoverGirl or Maybelline. Avon also has some good ones, and you can usually get those on sale, so consider that option too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal