Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you like more, maybelline or covergirl?

i like bothWhat do you like more, maybelline or covergirl?
Well it depends what products you are talking about about. Maybelline wins for best low-mid range mascaras in my opinion and Covergirl for foundation and powder.What do you like more, maybelline or covergirl?
I like Maybelline more. I think that their makeup lasts longer than Covergirl.
Maybe it's Maybelline.........
they cal it cover gurl for a reason to cover the ugly gurl dnot tell me ur ugly
I perfer Maybelline. Their mascaras are nice
Definitely Cover Girl. I find their lightest shades of foundation in the Queen Collection are a perfect match for my hard-to-match skin tone (I'm half Native American with a yellow-olive tone.) The powder foundation is absolutely perfect for me.
Maybelline for their foundation and covergirl for other things. Covergirl foundation makes me break out a lot.
Thats hard because i like Maybellines mascaras but love Covergirls face make up. So im with you, both.
Maybelline
COVERGIRL
i dont wear makeup but if i did mabey it's mabeyline...
ohh


thats hard


id have to say covergirl only because the new lipgloss they have out


i already have 2 shades =]]


but i bought some mascara by maybelinne and i was dissapointed in it


=[
maybellines and covergirls shadows. i dont like covergirks lipsticks, they dry out my lips. covergirls lipglosses are 2 sticky. maybellines lipsticks are good too.
Covergirl.
maybelline... the mascara is to die for.
I like covergirl because the products are quality and a reasonable price.


Maybelline, not so much as its expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal