Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the texture like of maybelline dream matte mousse?

I LOVE it, its all I use.





It manages to feel both substantial and like it will give you coverage, but at the same time it is light and glides on easily and doesn't feel heavy against my skin.





Highly recommend!!What's the texture like of maybelline dream matte mousse?
Really soft %26amp; velvety %26amp; mousse like. It's very dry though, either use it for oily skin or wear lots of moisturizer under.What's the texture like of maybelline dream matte mousse?
Bit crumbly tbh.
Blueskyjulys answer is the best description really, i like it alot its light..unless you put loads on and blends in really well and covers things without needing alot. its the only cover up i use and i prefer it to liquid foundation...although like with any foundation its no good with dry skin, your skin should be well moisturised (but let the moisturiser sink in before putting the makeup on otherwise they just mingle and dont set right
sooooooooooooooo soft!!! i was surprised at how soft it was actually.
Its like soft,


its really good and blends in so good.


i have been using it for about 4 years now.


x
soft and airy lol, it makes you look like youve been airbrushed on photoshop or sumat :L. i loveeee this and would never use any other foundation now (: x
I don't like it really, It works for some people though a lot of my friends wear it.


On my skin it is smooth for about an hour but it makes it really dry and it goes patchy :s
Really soft an creamy like mousse really. Though a bit more dense in consistency than mousse I would say. I use it every day and swear by it!
It's soft and works really well! I have the bright pink one.
Like mousse. But a little denser.


I don't like it at all though. I find it rather cakey, and never seems to come in quite my shade, so it always looks like smeared dirt on my face.
its just smooth, but ive gone off it now i prefer liquid foundation from avon lol :D, although if you go to superdrug i think the mousse is buy one get one half price, well it was last time i went there :) xo
It's very light to touch but I find it looks a lot thicker on, than an ordinary liquid foundation. I have to use the lightest (Porcelain I think it is), but it's still a little too dark so have to really blend it in or else I have the lovely orange lines along my jaw!
i find it comes off easily
Its really smooth and light, I use for school and when i go out. But i would use it but then put some blusher over. it seems to make your skin go really pale.





Really good though, i would recommend it to a friend!


Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal