Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sexy mother pucker plumper or maybelline plumper?

Which is best? any Stories?Sexy mother pucker plumper or maybelline plumper?
you know wat?, you probably dont even need a lip plumper. You may sigh when you look at your lips in the mirror but look around. Not a lot of people walking around the street are gonna have Angelina Jolie lips! I cant believe people obsess sooo much about their lips. Yes, i will admit I love a natural red lipstick ,but im not going to go out and buy the $50 tube of a great shade by Chanel or Dior. Its a total waste of money and is pretty harmful to your lips in the first place! As another user recommended the Duwop lip venom, i would stay away from it. It contains cayenne pepper so when you apply it to your lips it causes a chemical (burning) reaction, aka the tingly feeling, your cells come to try to fix it which is where the swelling comes in which makes your lips appear ';plump'; this is what a couple of users on sephora.com typed in about the product:


User 1:


'; (1 out of 5 )


Painful - 09.11.08


Quick Take: tingly, painful, not effective


Honestly I've never disliked a product more than I dislike this product. It stings painfully like being attacked by something. It's hard to make that feeling go away. It didn't make any visible difference. I hated this product.';





User 2:


';(1 out of 5)


- 09.11.08


Quick Take: tingly, burning, effect very temporary





I could put up with the tingling, burning sensation if I actually saw a difference for more than half an hour. So, bottom line is -- What's the point of hassling with it? I'll give this one a pass from now on.';





User 3:'; (1 out of 5 )


Beat yourself up - 09.02.08


When i learned HOW this stuff works, I stopped using...the ingredients (like pepper, etc) IRRITATE your lips (hence the intense stinging) and then you start to tingle and inflame the area slightly (a sign that blood is rushing to your lips to heal the area)....I can't imagine what this does over time as you beat your skin up over and over...I've decided I'll just use a good nude lip liner and high shine gloss to make my lips look juicy';





As you can now see my point i ,like user 3, would use a high shine lip gloss but would skip on the liner. Try to avoid using matte shades of lipstick which will make your lips look smaller. Also try to stay away from the stupid cupid bow kits, another waste of $$. Instead when i do my makeup i would try to draw more attention to my eyes. Use a nice shadow and mascara or even experiment with a look (smoky eye, foiled eye etc.) and put on a nude lip gloss with high shine. No one really cares if you have full lips or not. if you dont... you dont, no one really cares. I hope after you read this that you dont care as much about lip plumpers and take my advice, i hate seeing people wasting money on useless products that wont work.





I hope this helps!





XoXo xOxO XoXo xOxO XoXo xOxO XoXo xOxO XoXo xOxO XoXo





Love, Little Miss LollypopSexy mother pucker plumper or maybelline plumper?
i am wearing sexy mother pucker rigth now Report Abuse

I have both


2 mother puckers %26amp;


2 maybelline's (sorry)





I like the morher pucker better though They both work but i'd choose the sexy mother pucker
Neither.





Try Lip Venom by DuWop. I love it!
i own maybelline it sucks. i wannna gget the othe re onwe
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal