Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation? or Rimmel Lasting Finish?

I have Dry senstive skin


and i need to know which one is best ?


I also need one to last me a whole day and also not come off in hot weather i live in England





xMaybelline Superstay Silky Foundation? or Rimmel Lasting Finish?
I use Rimmel's Lasting Finish and it's the best foundation that I've ever tried and I've tried many. I find it has a great consistency, is not too heavy or cakey, and definitely does last on your skin all day.





I'm not too sure what effects it would have on sensitive skin but I do suggest going to makeupalley.com and reading some of the reviews there, you can actually sort by skin type so you can get a better idea of what people with similar skin types have to say about the product.Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation? or Rimmel Lasting Finish?
NIETHER U HAVE 2 TRY BOURJOUS 10 HOURS SLEEP AFFECT FOUNDATION, they are non orange, moisturising and make u look as if u have had 10 wen u av ad 0 :). o n a good tip if u do get a foundation that is orange... some flour will nutralise it to a more peach complexion... sounds crzy but it just like powder foundation :)
I don't have any experience with either, but I have been wearing Revlon Colorstay since it 1st came out and it's great. It last's forever, you'll have to take it off at night with makeup remover. Also, they don't test on animals. They have a lightweight version as well. And it also has sunscreen in it.
none, why opt for cheap animal tested brands when you could pay a little extra for good quality products that aren't tested on animals like MAC, Clinique, Revlon, Barry M, Urban decay, Stila, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal