Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybelline green cover stick?

does it hide blushign?Maybelline green cover stick?
Greenstick is used to cover up redness, like from rosacea, spots, or general uneven skintone. Green is the opposite on the colour spectrum to red, so it ';cancels it out';. The same is true for violet tinted concealer for yellow skintones. Maybelline green cover stick?
I bought it a while ago because i have a red streak that goes down my cheek and i hate it and i wanted to cover it up so I bought that and it is horrible don't buy it first of all it is so hard to blend i can't stand it second it doesn't last very long or have good coverage instead you should get a maximum coverage foundation that you love that is your skin shade i have found that if its not my skin shade red stands out a lot more. Also get a creamier concealor emilynoel83 has a good video on concealor on youtube I think its called concealor 101 but I'm not sure. Its something like that though but anyway she uses a product by elf that i have and love i forgot the name though sorry. anyway i recomend you to watch the video and don't by the green cover stick it is horrible.
Uh, I dunno, probably not very well. I have some.. and it would be hard to smudge it all over your face. And it would probably look weird. It's mostly good for making little dots and lines
no. a green concealer is to hide acne scars or freckles or any sort of really dark sopts. to hide blushing try using a beige or light powder
green is to cover/conceal dark spots.
No it doesn't .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal