Monday, June 21, 2010

Pressed Powder Help..? Chanel? Maybelline?

I have slightly oily skin and I use pressed powder, I get the occasional spot aswell. I heard that chanel pressed powder wss very good, is there anything that is slightly cheaper and works as well on my skin type..?





Thanks.Pressed Powder Help..? Chanel? Maybelline?
i think the best ive ever used was shiseido. it made my skin look absolutely flawless!!! http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>Pressed Powder Help..? Chanel? Maybelline?
Go here. Good quality and really cheap:


http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1070512%26amp;classificationid=1024535%26amp;slmRefer=000
i heard that neutogena is great for oily skin. i've used clinique and it is great, makes your skin look flawless. but i've discovered constance carol. it is so great, it works just like clinique but cheaper (at least in my part of the world) and helps with that ';shiny face syndrome';
You should get bare mineral powder! I have oily skin too! And I use the mineral veil everyday and it works great! It's not TO expensive, and you can barly tell you have any on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal