Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are maybelline and revlon great cosmetics??

I know that both maybelline and revlon are well-known products...





but my mom told me that they are not really good for my skin... my mom recommended me to use clinique, body shop or bloom.... but i know that they cost me more, so that's why i wanna stick with maybelline and revlon for awhile...





will they actually be of a poor quality???Are maybelline and revlon great cosmetics??
A well known model says she used Maybelline but we don't know if that is because she gets it for free. I would say they are fine if your skin is not sensitive. I have to use Almay bec my eyes react to the others. Are maybelline and revlon great cosmetics??
I don't like Maybelline. They test on animals. Revlon however, does not test on animals. I buy Revlon makeup if I need mascara or eyeliner, but I buy my foundation and lipgloss at Estee Lauder or Clinique.





Revlon is good quality. So is Almay and Physicians Formula.
These brands are not only affordable but they are good for your skin.
Yes they are amazing i love revlon and maybelline. Many people think because they are low priced and come from a drugstore that they are poor quality, while its the exact opposite. Most expensive brands do the same thing as drugstore brands they just cost more (mostly just because of the name...you are basically paying for a name). If you really arent sure just read the ingredients and they should be very similar. There is no research that proves that expensive brands are better than drugstore brands. They do the same exact thing.
I have a lot of Maybelline products, and it's my favorite brand! I love all of their things. And no, they are not bad for the skin. I love that brand. It's affordable and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal