Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHich is better almay, covergirl, or maybelline?

which to do you prefer %26amp; why?? details pls. thanks :)WHich is better almay, covergirl, or maybelline?
I have tryed many different foundation so many i can't count but every time i used any of ur average walmart brands i have the same result fantastic and first horible in an hour or less. personally stay away from all the watered down wax foundation. this will cost a bit more but the last alot longer and work alot better, go to a cosmetic store in a mall or somewhere that specializes u can even purchace good brand make up at ur local salon if they do make-up applications thiers products to so much better. and most places will show u the coverage this make-up will do by aplying some to you and letting you see. give it a try i think you will be surprised by the result....best of luckWHich is better almay, covergirl, or maybelline?
I like Maybelline because like Covergirl has like 5 different mascaras in all.. Maybelline has like tons (like 20 different ones) Define a Lash from Maybelline is really good! They have good eyeshadow.... I think that Maybelline is just a better quality all around and is more young makeup...
almay............but i perfer avon it is much better for your skin
I don't like any of them , I find that Laura Mercier is the best.
I love maybelline because they have all different colors of everything that will fit your style and complextion. And their stuff really works! My favorite product is their eyeshadow quartets because it actually says, on top of each color, where to put each color. Plus, Maybelline has such a catchy song...maybe it's maybelline!
I'm a Maybelline girl. Been using it for years. Tried the other stuff..stick with Maybelline.
I have used all 3 brands over the years. My one thing that I will always use and have for many years is Maybelline's twin eyebrow pencils.
almay true color..its easier to find the right shade..and not as hard to blend.
Almay because its better for the skin and many people who tend to be allergic to everything have success with it. Yeah it may have an old people feel but I perfer how good the product is instead of packaging.
Maybe it's Maybelline.... but I'm not sure.
i like maybelline
out of those 3, i like maybelline the most because its better quality than covergirl, and almay has sort of an ';older'; woman feel to it. maybelline has fun, fresh colors, and they always have new stuff coming out.





but if you really want great makeup, check out bare escentuals or benefit.
Neither, I find that Mary Kay is better. Let me know if you need a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal