Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies, I need your suggestions on mascara. DiorShow or Maybelline?

I've been using DiorShow for almost a year now. Even though it does do the job but I don't find anything to really ';wow'; about it. I've use Maybelline's Full n Soft before like a year ago but I don't remember the results. I've just finished my tube of mascara and gonna go buy a new one 2morow. So, which one should I buy?? which one is better? Thanks so much!Ladies, I need your suggestions on mascara. DiorShow or Maybelline?
Maybelline, i like it my friend uses it and she loves it. i like the way it looks. she has very nice and long lashes.


and maybelline has been in this business forever they shurely will wow u.Ladies, I need your suggestions on mascara. DiorShow or Maybelline?
I have only used Maybelline. It is cheaper and easier to apply so I do not bother with anything else. Also, it is available everywhere.
Use Mac!!
YSL Faux Cils gives you fake looking lashes and is Carmen Electra's preferred brand as well as mine. Worth the $.
i love Hypnose
save your money and buy maybelline. i have the full n soft in very black and it works very well for 6 bucks. good luck!
Mabelinne, and always start from the crease up to youre brow, let it try and then reaply, make it soft, I have green eyes, and never use it on my bottom lashes cuz it makes me look to dark, but make you're own decision, but I would go with Mable its Cheaper and it does the same stuff OK OK
Can't lose with the Full 'n Soft. It got great reviews on makeupalley.com and I have used it myself. It is inexpensive as well. I have not used the Dior but have used other high end brands and keep going back to the Full 'n Soft. What you may want to do is use a primer with the full 'n soft to get your lashes longer like lancome's cils booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal