Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline full 'n' soft mascara... good or bad?

thats all i need to know... what did it make your eyelashes look like... would you suggest it? tips? what should iexpect?Maybelline full 'n' soft mascara... good or bad?
NO I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS MASCARA.. I just purchased it about 2 weeks ago and it goes on very clumpy the only thing is it makes you eyelashes look very long. I really don't like the look of big chunks of mascara on eyelashes but there are people that don't mind that look. To me this product is full %26amp; soft and they forgot to add that it also messy.....Maybelline full 'n' soft mascara... good or bad?
I don't like it at all. It's making my eye lashes fall out.
i dont think its bad....i like the brush!!it works really good too i just got it like 5 days ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal