Wednesday, June 23, 2010

';Which is a better brand for liquid eyeliner? revlon, loreal or maybelline?

i like maybeline.i own it and it works good..';Which is a better brand for liquid eyeliner? revlon, loreal or maybelline?
Maybelline, I use it and I love it to death :)';Which is a better brand for liquid eyeliner? revlon, loreal or maybelline?
well... revlon smudges really easy so that leaves loreal and maybelline. i personally use maybeline eyeliner paired with the maybelline great lash mascara. i would totally say maybelline.
I would say an avon eyeliner or one you can buy in most boots stores called 'Prestige Cosmetics' its really easy to apply :)
Maybelline.
The Almay I-Liner is good, but limited color selection.
maybelline
i mostly prefer maybelline but i just tried a CG liquid pencil recently and I like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal