Monday, June 21, 2010

What do u think of maybelline moose make up??

i always use it but now i think maybe its 2 dull becoz theres no shine...is this a gud or bad thingWhat do u think of maybelline moose make up??
I know what you mean. It's fine to use during summer when you could do without looking shiny! During winter though it can feel very dry on skin so i tend to use something which is not matt finish. It brightens up my skin and helps it stop looking dull. :O)What do u think of maybelline moose make up??
Its great, I like it!
ive never heard of their moose line of products. unless you spelled something wrong there..
Why would a moose need makeup? That's just silly.
moose by name...
It feels nice =]
it gives you night vision
It's horrible on dry skin! I bought it thinking it would be quite moisturising...more fool me! Even when i put moisturiser on first its horrible :(
I love it but it's extremely drying
the maybelline moose makeup isn't all that great. I tried it when i first heard about it and the makeup feels really heavy and cakey and it makes me feel like i have a ton of makeup on. I personally would not reccommend it. i give it two thumbs down! lol
i have some ... and i think its horrible





other foundation is much better
i like it. it does give a more matte finish but i like putting it on.
it will make you grow antlers
they are alright


not the best


but just alright
I tried it when it first came out...I'm not a fan. It made the peach fuzz stand out and gave a dull appearence. It looks better if you apply it with a wet sponge. I just bought the mousse blush though....I like it a lot because it looks natural.
its awesome
covergirl is always better!


covergirl anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal