Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara?

Does it work, is it clumpy, and will enchance my eyelashes if I wear glasses 24/7?Maybelline Great Lash Mascara?
ya its my fav


so much better than lashblast


not clumpy IF you know how to apply mascara the right way


but very wet...when i apply it, i have to wait like 5 mins until i can curve it without making a mess


very good mascara tho---volumize AND give you a decent lenght


look natural tooMaybelline Great Lash Mascara?
Yes.... it's great mascara. I have to agree with the other girl who said it's very wet. I found this out the hard way when I first used it... I sneezed seconds after finishing the application and had more mascara above and below my eyelids than what was on my lashes!! I also love Maybelline's Full N Soft in either regular or waterproof. They're very good mascaras.. they keep your lashes soft and there's no flaking or clumping.
yes it is. you should also try.





Lash Blast Mascara:


http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/product_images/18147/lashblast_mascara_1.jpg
maybelline the big colossal is better.
XXL is my favorite.


it works really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal