Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline XXL volume+length waterproof microfiber mascara reviews?

im need a new waterproof mascara that actually works and wont sumdge off if i rub my eyes in the pool. I'm thinking about buying maybelline XXL volume+length waterproof microfiber mascara if you have used this product and have been in the pool actually under the water and swimming please tell me if you recomend this or not if u dont tell me a good brand that you belive works for you! thanks!Maybelline XXL volume+length waterproof microfiber mascara reviews?
ok i kno that brand name mascara like lancome is expenssive, but thats the only good mascara that auctually works. what i do is just buy expenssive powder and mascara and then buy everything else from the drug store. it works great!!!!Maybelline XXL volume+length waterproof microfiber mascara reviews?
Check www.makeupalley.com for reviews.





I use Avon Washoff Waterproof mascara and I have never had a problem with it running or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal